Welcome to Ravens
Welcome to Ravens' class page! Ravens are a great class of lively, enthusiastic learners. We like to have fun with our learning and enjoy challenging ourselves and sharing our ideas. We take care to treat each other kindly and with respect, so that everyone can enjoy and focus on their learning.
Teachers in class
I am the class teacher and my name is Mrs Cronshaw. This is my third year teaching in year 4 at Bradley Barton. I am the art coordinator for the school and art is something I have a real passion for. I love drawing and sketching and reading. My favourite thing to do is sketch whilst listening to an audiobook, then I can enjoy my favourite stories and be creative at the same time. I'm currently learning more about using art as therapy in my free time.
Ravens Class Commitments
At the beginning of the year we made class commitments together to make sure we could all be safe and happy at school:
We all agree to take responsibility for upholding these commitments...
- Follow the school safety rules and take responsibility for behaving safely.
- Follow adult’s instructions.
- Listen to the person speaking and show we are listening by looking and not speaking.
- Use indoor voices in the classroom and be considerate of other people’s need for a calm and quiet space to learn.
- Respect the school’s and each other’s property.
- Keep the classroom tidy and organised.
- Be kind and help others.
- Focus on our learning and persevere, even when things are challenging us.
- Always try our very best.
- Enjoy our learning and have fun!
This year, all classes will be using Class Dojo. This will allow you to see dojo points that your child earns, which will also be translated into House Points, as well as notifying you about missing homework or PE kits. There is also a section where I will post any interesting things the class is doing and any reminders of special things that need to be brought in. There is also a messenger section where you can communicate with me directly should you wish to do so.
I will endeavour to get back to any queries on Class Dojo within 2 working days and will only check messages in working hours where possible (9am to 5pm). Please contact the school office if you have any urgent messages.