Welcome to Kestrels
|Learning Support Assistant|
Kestrels are a collaborative class of children who always aim to be the best people they can be in all areas. We support one another to stay safe, to learn and to enjoy ourselves whenever possible. We have agreed a set of Class Commitments to help us do our best.
- Keep focussed on your learning.
- Solve problems proactively.
- Always try our best and persevere.
- Listen to the person who should be speaking.
- Help people when they need help.
- Only use kind words.
- Include people in games.
- Always show good manners to everyone.
- Say if you feel unwell or uncomfortable.
- Play safe games.
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Use kind hands and feet.
Teachers in Kestrels:
I am the teacher in Kestrels and my name is Mr. Easterbrook. I have been teaching for nine years, the last eight of which have been at Bradley Barton. I enjoy teaching all subjects, but especially PE, which I lead across the school. I can often be found running football clubs and football matches for the school team. Mrs. Portsmouth is the LSA who will most often work in Kestrels, and both Mrs. Portsmouth and Mrs, Thomas will support children with interventions throughout the week.
I will endeavour to get back to any queries on Class Dojo within 2 working days and will only check messages in working hours where possible (9am to 5pm). Please contact the school office if you have any urgent messages.