Home learning expectations
- Please listen to your child read daily.
- On seesaw, please watch the phonics videos on seesaw twice a week,
- One letter formation sheet a week in their yellow home learning books to be completed.
- Children in KS1 are expected to spend a minimum of 15 minutes per week developing counting, number recognition and number bonds at home.
Here are some links which will support children with developing numbers.
- There will be home learning related to our vehicle learning for example the Great Fire of London. This isn't set weekly but will be set when there are necessary links.
Please note, from now all home learning on seesaw will be labelled clearly on seesaw as 'Home Learning'. All other tasks are either set in class or for children who are completing learning remotely.